- Due to the current COVID-19 travel restrictions and cancellations, future event participation remains tentative
- 24-27 FEB | Find the FINISH Mondial Uganda team at the African Water Association (AfWA) ICE Conference (Kampala, UG)
“Breaking New Ground to Accelerate Access to Water and Sanitation for All”
- 8-13 FEB | FINISH Mondial joint session with NIUA India at the World Urban Forum (WUF) (Abu Dhabi, UAE)
Investing in inclusive and people-centred urban sanitation innovations: role of capacity building to drive innovations- experiences from Asia and Africa
- 30 JAN | Digitalisation Workshop with Cognizant 13.30-17.30 (Amsterdam, NL)
- 16-18 DEC | FINISH Mondial Tanzania session at the National Sanitation Conference, (Dodoma, TZ)
- 18-21 NOV | FINISH Mondial (with partners, FINISH Society & RDO Trust) @ the Global Sanitation Economy Summit (Pune, IN)
28-31 OCT | FINISH Session at the Kenyan Sanitation Conference (Nairobi, KE)
- 3 OCT 14.00-14.40 | GIIN Investors Forum session (Amsterdam, NL): “Scaling-Up Finance for the Water & Sanitation (WASH) Sector”
Together with the invited speakers, including our CEO, Valentin POST (WASTE, NL) and partners, Theo BROUWERS (ACTIAM, NL), Catherine KISAMWA (Sidian Bank, KE) and Gary WHITE (WaterEquity, US), we will explore financial innovations through public-private partnerships, what has worked, and what needs to change in order to address the financing gap for basic services in water, sanitation, and healh.
- 29 AUG 11.00-12.30 | Stockholm World Water Week Session (Stockholm, SE): Faecal Sludge Management & ‘Prosperity’: Economics of FSM & circular economies in WASH
For different FSM technologies, we focus on the economics and finances, but also on quantities recovered, scaling models, moisture content and water usage. FINISH and its partners will share their experiences in these areas!
- 27 AUG 16.00-17.45 | Stockholm World Water Week Session (Stockholm, SE): Inclusive Sanitation: Financing instruments for the Poor & ‘Ultra-poor’
Learnings will be shared from FINISH’s experience with innovative financing instruments. Our partners Sidian Bank (Kenya) and Cashpor (India) will outline their unique approaches in financing sanitation for the poor.